Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Monday, August 27, 2007
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Friday, August 24, 2007
Themis judged whether the dead went to Tartarus or the Elysian Fields and is depicted as blindfolded so as to be impartial. When people were assigned to Tartarus, the Erinyes took them. When alive, those who thwarted Themis, were visited by Nemesis, the personification or goddess of divine retribution. Themis was also credited with wisdom and foresight (her son's name, Prometheus, means "foresight"), and with knowing secrets unknown even to Zeus.
Friday, August 17, 2007
"Thank you for being a friend
Traveled down the road and back again
Your heart is true you're a pal and a confidant.
And if you threw a party
Invited everyone you ever knew
You would see the biggest gift would be from me
And the card attached would say
Thank you for being a friend..."
-Thank You For Being A Friend
Theme from The Golden Girls
Monday, August 13, 2007
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Friday, August 10, 2007
I know that the Oblation in U.P. is overrated for Holga photos but I couldn't help myself. I am also an alumni of the university so there's emotional attachment here.
1. The University of the Philippines was originally at Padre Faura Street, Manila where UP Manila stands today.
2. The Oblation statues both at the Diliman and Manila campuses are replicas. The original statue is at the top floor of the Main Library at U.P. Diliman.
3. Fernando Poe Sr. was the model for the statue.
Wednesday, August 08, 2007
Tuesday, August 07, 2007
Monday, August 06, 2007
1. Night at the Manila Baywalk, 2. Night at the Manila Baywalk, 3. Night at the Manila Baywalk, 4. Lipa Church at Night, 5. Lipa Church at Night, 6. Lipa Church at Night, 7. Bulb Experiment with Colors, 8. Bulb Experiment with Colors, 9. Bulb Experiment with Colors, 10. Bulb Experiment with Colors, 11. Manila Baywalk, 12. Walk around Chinatown, 13. Walk around ChinatownCreated with fd's Flickr Toys.
1. Walk around Chinatown, 2. Wild Night at the Wildlife, 3. Wild Night at the Wildlife, 4. gloomy playground, 5. gloomy playground, 6. gloomy playground, 7. Night at the Campus, 8. Night at the Campus, 9. Night at the Campus, 10. Enchanted Kingdom, 11. Enchanted Kingdom, 12. Enchanted Kingdom, 13. Holga at the ParkCreated with fd's Flickr Toys.
Friday, August 03, 2007
Wednesday, August 01, 2007
Don't miss this one folks!
Lomomanila presents Crap Shoot, an exhibit of toy camera photography. Exhibit launch and party on August 13, 2007 at Mag:net High Street, Fort Bonifacio Global City. Party starts at 8 pm.
With live performances by Kate Torralba, Mozzie, Shoulder State, Top Junk and Mobster Manila. Exhibit is till Sept 10
See you there!